For 50 years OTTO has been designing and manufacturing a full line of switches and operator controls for demanding applications. Our switch product line includes digital and analog output, sealed and lighted, transducers, basics, trim, limit, slide, snap action, rocker, pushbutton, toggle and rotary switches. We provide a variety of solutions for military and commercial applications including joysticks with Hall Effect technology, USB, PWM, CANopen® & J1939 communication protocols.
OTTO evaluates every customer need by starting with an engineering product review to gain a more thorough understanding of the application and needs. OTTO has the ability and expertise to provide a customer with a recommended control for their application and value added wiring capability. Our integrated manufacturing facilities enable us to design and fabricate an entire solution from the switch to the control grip. The result is a cost effective design that meets performance and quality objectives for any customer.
Our Engineering and Manufacturing Capabilities Include:
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Virtual Prototyping with ProE 3D CAD, Finite Element Analysis and Mold Flow Simulation
- In-House Rapid Prototyping
- Rapid Tooling Capabilities
- Mechanical, Electrical and Environmental Testing
- Fabrication assembly areas
- MIL-I-45208 test lab facility with environmental, mechanical, electrical and audio test capabilities
- Computer Controlled Production Line Testing
- ISO 9001-2008 Total Quality Management
- Certified FAA Repair Station
OTTO is recognized worldwide for superior performance and innovative products. OTTO is a vertically integrated manufacturer with over 200,000 square feet of manufacturing capabilities; providing in house injection molding, stamping, multi axis CNC machining, cable over molding and final assembly work cells.