CAD Designer - Only apply through official OTTO company site: www.ottoexcellence.com
Generate 3D designs and 2D drawings. Create layouts for use in assembly, assembly drawings for manufacturing and PC board drawings which include schematics and arrays.
Job Duties and Authorities –
- Read and understand 2D drawings.
- Create and modify drawings.Create layouts for use in assembly, assembly drawings for manufacturing and PC board drawings which include schematics and arrays.
- Use CREO to create 3D model designs for complex projects. Create 2D drawings for piece parts, assemblies, and assembly instructions.
- Incorporate feedback from senior staff into the3D model designs, make revisions to models as required.
- Perform limited design functions such as mathematical calculations, material selection, tolerance analysis and piece part design.
- Prepare drawings, BOM’s, ECN’s, and all other engineering documentation required to release a product into production.
- Work with project team to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Assist with other related duties as required or assigned.
Job Specifications –
- Advanced knowledge of computers and file systems required.
- Required advanced CAD drafting skills.
- Minimum 3 years mechanical CAD experience (preferably 1year experience with CREO).
- Knowledge of manufacturing requirements such as draft, bend radii, and wall thickness.
- Ability to think conceptually.
- Ability to collaborate with others to solve problems.
- Associates degree in applied science preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a quick paced environment.
- Good follow-up skills and attention to detail.
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran