Customer Service Representative - Only apply through official OTTO company site: www.ottoexcellence.com
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling customer inquiries via phone, mail and fax.
- Process customer orders with efficiency and accuracy
- Promptly respond to customer requests for quotation for standard, catalog product
- Coordinate customer requests to return product, issue and maintain Return Merchandise Authorizations
- Answer phone calls from the customer service multiline
- Reply to customer inquiries within a timely manner
- Take initiative to proactively investigate and resolve customer issues, including customer complaints and product expediting
- Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure customer needs are fulfilled
- Responsible for updating and maintaining customer records in computer.
- Assist with other related duties as required or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Must be capable of keeping a neat and organized work area
- Experience with ERP System and Microsoft Office preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills; personable and comfortable interacting with customers
- Requires self-motivation and ability to complete projects with strict guidelines
- Positive attitude and works well within a team environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize several tasks
- Detail oriented with strong background in proofreading
- Availability for nonstandard or extended work schedule
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran