Document Control Clerk - Only apply through official OTTO company site: www.ottoexcellence.com
Our Document Control Clerk is responsible for providing clerical support to OTTO’s Document Control program.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all OTTO drawings and ISO documentation.
- Primary back-up for Document Management Specialist.
- Provide company support for document generation and assist coworkers in adherence to procedures.
- Provide Engineering Clerk support on an as needed basis.
- Administer Product/Process deviation into network databases, provide corrective action support.
- Administer/maintain OTTO’s manufacturing/molding routers into OTTO’s business system.
- Administer Customer/FAA controlled maintenance within OTTO Business System and associated network databases.
- Responsible for the generation of quality documentation, data analysis and reports on an as needed basis.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the department’s office equipment.
- Participate in the maintenance of OTTO’s ISO 9000 registration and AS9100 registration.
- Provide support and advise staff.
- Assist in the maintenance of the company calibration program.
- Assist in the maintenance of the company RoHS and REACH data and information.
- Participate in ISO record archive program.
- Assist with other related duties as required or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years Engineering/document control experience.
- Availability for nonstandard or extended work hours.
- Computer literate to a ‘trainer’ level in all Microsoft office applications.
- Requires self-motivation and ability to complete projects with strict guidelines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Background in project management experience essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; must have a pleasant and helpful telephone manner.
- Must have excellent figure aptitude and be detail oriented.
- Requires the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000, ISO 14000, AS9100 and SPC techniques.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- 401(k) with a company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Picnic
- Holiday Party
- AND numerous OTTO celebrations throughout the year!
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
OTTO Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar organizations; any submissions will not be honored.