International Sales Engineer - Only apply through official OTTO company site: www.ottoexcellence.com
Our International Sales Engineer will perform a variety of Sales duties to ensure continuous development and growth of International Sales.
- Responsible for supporting objectives for sales consistent with overall company objectives.
- Provide support to the International Sales Manager, OTTO, independent manufacturer’s representative and distributor organizations to ensure the assigned sales objectives are achieved.
- Build strategic relationships by visiting customer’s, representatives & distributors regularly.
- Requires the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and manage direct and indirect resources.
- Monitors major opportunities and provides assistance where needed to capture the business.
- Must have excellent project management skills and be detailed oriented.
- Must have relevant experience and knowledge of electro-mechanical switch products.
- Ability to work with customer engineering for design-in to support new projects and convey requirement to Product team.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Must have the ability to work with internal Engineering for product development.
- Provide market feedback to management including competitive position, new product opportunity, forecasts and long-term planning objectives.
- Must travel internationally as needed.Support international trade shows as needed.
- Assist with other related duties as required or assigned.
- Minimum 2-years relevant experience in a manufacturing sales position with technical aptitude.
- Availability for non-standard or extended work schedule.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Requires strong technical aptitude, the ability to learn quickly, and the ability to apply knowledge to new applications and customer requirements.
- Experience and familiarity of OTTO products and line of business a plus.
- Background in project management experience essential.
- Requires self-motivation and ability to complete projects with strict guidelines.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be proficient in multi-tasking.
- Detailed oriented.
- Proven follow-up skills.
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
OTTO Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar organizations; any submissions will not be honored.